Sifton is extremely proud of our accomplishments over the years with some of the more notable achievements including;
- Best of London Award winner for Best Home Builder – 2012-2016
- Best of London Award winner for Best Retirement Residence (Longworth Retirement Residence) – 2012-2016
- Best of London Award winner for Best Apartment Rental Company - 2016
- Best of London Runner-up for Best Retirement Residence (Richmond Woods Retirement Residence) - 2016
- Awarded Canada's Best Managed Companies – 2016 (Platinum Status) 2015-2012 (Gold Status), 2011, 2010, 2009
- Recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers - 2014
- The building of London’s first triple labeled green home in 2010
- The Building of One London Place – the tallest commercial building in Ontario, outside of Toronto and has the most innovative technology that replaces the office with fresh air every 22 minutes
- Named Builder of the Year by the London Home Builders Association in 2012, 2011, 2009. Sifton is the only company to win this prestigious award in back to back years.
- LHBA Energy Efficiency Award – 2012 and 2009
- TRY Recycling Build Green Award - 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Tarion Awards of Excellence Finalist recognizing the best after-sales customer service performance of builders across Ontario – 2012
- Consumers Choice award for London’s Best Home Builder – 2013 and 2012
- Corporate Icon Award, London Chamber of Commerce recognizing Sifton’s lifetime achievements
- Mowbray Sifton’s lifetime achievement award from the Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario recognizing his contributions to providing quality rental housing, strong corporate citizenship and overall leadership in the industry.
- Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) named Berkshire Village as Best Rental Community in Ontario for Curb Appeal.
- Heritage London Foundation’s, Heritage Award recognizing Sifton’s contribution to the preservation of London's architectural heritage.