Sifton named 2012 Builder of the Year
Another year of hard work and dedication to our customers has been rewarded, with a total of nine Awards of Creative Excellence including the coveted title, Builder of the Year. The London Home Builders’ Association ACE Awards took place on Thursday, October 4th, recognizing outstanding achievement in new home design and marketing. The Sifton team had a wonderful evening, receiving awards in all major categories. Below is a list of our accomplishments:
- TRY Recycling Build Green Award in the Builder/Developer category. Sifton continues to make positive strides to reduce our overall consumption of resources and divert waste from the landfills through innovation in design as well as sorting and recycling efforts.
- Energy Efficiency Award recognizing our innovation and the implementation of new processes and technology to reduce the energy consumption within our new homes.
- Best Overall New Home Design $301,000 - $400,000 for The Maple model at Forest Hill
- Best Overall New Homes Design 2 Floor $401,000 - $550,000 for The Alder model at Forest Hill
- Best Promotional Advertisement for our RiverBend Golf Community ad promoting the "Live where you Play" aspect of our unique resort style golf course community.
- Best Project Signage for entry signage at Ballymote Woods on Sunningdale
- Sales Person of the Year went to Betty Wilkinson at our Andover Trails site, recognizing overall sales and customer service.
- RoofTopper of the Year went to Maureen O’Reilly for the 5th consecutive year for her leadership in the recruitment and retention of membership to the London Home Builders Association.
- Builder of the Year which recognizes the builder that best supports and assists the growth of the new home building industry through innovation in design and technology, leadership and community involvement. Sifton was also the recipient of this award in 2011 and 2009.
We congratulate the entire New Homes team and also those within the company whose combined efforts and dedication to providing a positive customer experience has made these awards possible.