Our Recreation Amenities:
The Berkshire Club office and all amenity spaces remain closed. All events have been cancelled for the safety of all.
- Heated indoor swimming pool and seasonal outdoor pool
- Recently renovated fitness room
- Fitness and aquatic programs (including Red Cross and private swim classes)
- Complimentary wifi
Call 519-471-4590 ext. 314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learn more about Middlesex London Health Unit Pool Use Guidelines by clicking here.
For the most recent updates, please follow our Facebook Page.
Exclusive to Sifton apartment and townhome residents in London.
- You enjoy free membership to the Berkshire Club fitness facilities and pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Free resident events and special club celebrations including; holiday celebrations, movie nights, community BBQS, etc.
- Discounted programs and classes including; aquafit, yoga, swim lessons etc.
- Discounted banquet rooms rentals.
General Club Member
The general public can also enjoy membership to the Berkshire Club fitness facilities and pools (indoor and outdoor).
1 year Membership – Best Value :
- Adult (18+): $225
- Senior (50+): $170
- Teen: $120
- Junior (12 and under): $100
- Family (Minimum of two adults and two children under age 17): $425
Also available: 6, 3, and 1-month Memberships. Please call our Events Services Supervisor at 519-471-4590 for details. Cost of Membership is payable in full at the time of signup.
Guests are welcome to participate in all paid programming and classes, at a fee. See program details for more information.
When accompanied by a member, non-members can use the gym and pools for a small fee:
- Adult: $6
- Senior: $5
- Child: $3 (17 and under)
- Children under 4: Free