Our Recreation Amenities:
- Heated indoor swimming pool and seasonal outdoor pool
- Recently renovated fitness room
- Fitness and aquatic programs (including Red Cross and private swim classes)
- Complimentary wifi
While our programming and swim lessons remain on hold during this time, we are pleased to announce the re-opening of the indoor pool and fitness room for our residents and members. Access will be by appointment on Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-6pm.
Call 519-471-4590 ext. 314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please click here to review our Indoor & Outdoor Pool Policy.
Learn more about Middlesex London Health Unit Pool Use Guidelines by clicking here.
Exclusive to Sifton apartment and townhome residents in London.
- You enjoy free membership to the Berkshire Club fitness facilities and pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Free resident events and special club celebrations including; holiday celebrations, movie nights, community BBQS, etc.
- Discounted programs and classes including; aquafit, yoga, swim lessons etc.
- Discounted banquet rooms rentals.
General Club Member
The general public can also enjoy membership to the Berkshire Club fitness facilities and pools (indoor and outdoor).
1 year Membership – Best Value :
- Adult (18+): $225
- Senior (50+): $170
- Teen: $120
- Junior (12 and under): $100
- Family (Minimum of two adults and two children under age 17): $425
Also available: 6, 3, and 1-month Memberships. Please call the Club Coordinator at 519-471-4590 for details Cost of Membership is payable in full at the time of signup.
Guests are welcome to participate in all paid programming and classes, at a fee. See program details for more information.
When accompanied by a member, non-members can use the gym and pools for a fee:
- Adult: $6
- Senior: $5
- Child: $3 (17 and under)
- Children under 4: Free