RiverBend Golf Community
1200 Sandy Somerville Dr.
We are currently seeking reliable service employees in our Clubhouse dining areas. Seasonal hours include part time evenings and weekends, and full time days.
Servers are to provide professional and courteous service to meet the membership’s needs in various areas of the Club, Banquets and Special Functions.
Date Posted: March 6, 2020.
Internal Candidates please apply by: March 30, 2020.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
• Dedicated to providing great customer service
• Experience serving food and beverages, preferably in a club environment
• Flexible in availability for work - evenings, weekends, statutory holidays
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to follow direction and work quickly and effectively to provide quality service.
• Knowledge and understanding of proper food handling and storage procedures.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional presentation and a positive attitude.
• Dependable transportation as RiverBend is not on a bus route.
• Banquet experience and Smart Serve certification are preferred.