RiverBend Golf Community
1200 Sandy Somerville Dr.
To provide professional and courteous service to meet the membership’s needs in various areas of the Club, Banquets and Special Functions.
Date Posted: March 6, 2020.
Internal candidates please apply by:
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a server and/or bartender.
• Smart Serve certificate
• Preferably bartending school certificate or 2 year diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management, or currently attending.
• Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Present a professional image at all times
• Flexibility to work varied shifts as required