RiverBend Golf Community
1200 Sandy Somerville Dr.
Reporting to the Golf Course Superintendent, the Greenskeeper is responsible for assisting in the general upkeep and maintenance of the golf course. We invite motivated, detail-oriented and hard-working individuals to apply for this seasonal opportunity.
Internal candidates please apply by:
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
• Previous related golf course or landscaping maintenance experience preferred.
• Ability to work within a positive and dynamic team environment; strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and customer service oriented.
• Must be able to drive turf vehicles and various mowing equipment.
• Good mechanical understanding and ability.
• Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and follow all safety precautions.
• Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
• Flexibility to work varied shifts as required and reliable transportation.