Guelph Residential Rentals
299 Scottsdale Dr.
This position is required to provide life guarding services at our facility throughout the summer. Hours may include days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Internal candidates please apply by:
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
• Possess a current NLS, Standard First Aid and Water Safety Instructor certification
• Prior lifeguard is preferred
• Must enjoy working with people of all ages and have good interpersonal skills
• Work co-operatively with co-worker team
• Must be safety conscious and dependable
• Must offer flexibility in scheduling to meet operational needs