RiverBend Golf Community
1200 Sandy Somerville Dr.
Seasonal Groundskeeping staff report directly to the Community Grounds Superintendent and perform routine residential maintenance. We invite motivated, detailed-oriented and hard-working individuals to apply for this seasonal opportunity.
Internal candidates please apply by:
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
• Previous related experience preferred.
• Ability to work within a team environment; strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and customer service oriented
• Knowledge of equipment, tools and procedures of grounds construction and care. Good mechanical understanding and ability.
• Ability to maintain awareness of occupational hazards and follow all safety precautions
• Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
• Dependable transportation and ability to report for flexible work schedules.