Guelph Residential Rentals
299 Scottsdale Dr.
Seasonal positions are available to maintain the grounds within our Guelph residential complex, including lawn cutting, trimming, maintaining flower beds, building fences and pruning shrubs, for up to 40 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Internal candidates please apply by:
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.
• Prior experience in a landscape or grounds maintenance environment.
• Experience in landscaping is an asset.
• Valid Driver’s License is required.
• First aid certification is an asset.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Able to work within a team environment, and demonstrate a positive customer relations focus.
• Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
• Must provide own safety footwear.
• Awareness of safety procedures and practices.