Sifton’s Response to COVID-19
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change by the day, we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and business partners. This is an unprecedented time for all of us, and our dedicated Core Pandemic Response team and Executive leaders are committed to the health and safety of our communities.
Here’s what Sifton is doing to respond to COVID-19.
- All sales and leasing offices including model homes, have been closed to the public. A customer experience representative is available by telephone or email to serve the needs of our customers. Virtual and private appointments are still available for leasing inquiries.
- All Sifton owned public gathering spaces have been closed, including The Berkshire Club, community rooms and the West 5 Discovery Centre.
- All Sifton commercial buildings have put social and physical distancing guidelines in place for the safety of tenants. A customer experience representative is available by telephone or email to continue to service the needs our tenants.
- The Sifton Family Foundation office is closed.
- We have suspended all non-essential maintenance services to our rental residents. Non-essential work is defined as anything not absolutely necessary, high-risk or urgent.
- Retirement Residences are adhering to government issued and public health protocols to minimize the risk of infection to all seniors at the Residence. Click to download Family Guidelines to Visiting a Sifton Retirement Residence.
As the COVID-19 landscape is changing daily, we will continue to make decisions which we believe are for the betterment of all.
Stay healthy and safe.
Sifton Properties Limited.