Voted Best Retirement Home for seven years, Longworth is perfectly located in a quiet west London neighbourhood between Westmount and Byron Village. Tucked away from busy streets, the peaceful home offers residents a large, lush courtyard – the perfect place to spend time outdoors enjoying the beautiful gardens and meandering walking trail. At Longworth, we’ll get to know you and the special little ways to add a smile to your day!
Looking for more? Explore our Facebook page where you’ll find recent photos, events, and a glimpse at our close-knit community.
Take A Self-Guided Virtual Tour!
To move through the space, click on the screen to move or “walk” around, click and drag to shift your view or “look” around, and use your scroll function to focus your view larger or smaller. If you prefer to navigate using a keyboard, the up and down arrows move you forward and back, the left and right arrows shift your view, and the plus and minus keys focus in and out.
Key Lifestyle Features
- A variety of unique floor plans ranging from studio to 2 bedroom suites, to fit your lifestyle
- Professional and caring team members to ensure high levels of comfort and security
- Comfortable yet elegant restaurant style dining where you choose your dinner companion(s) and a time that suits you
- Embrace the benefits of a healthy mind, body and soul through our diverse social activities, exercise programs and day excursions with the exclusive Longworth Coach
- Main floor patio suites offer a lovely backyard setting
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Large open concept lobby with cathedral ceilings and unique indoor waterfall feature
- A large lush, secure interior courtyard with walking paths
- Fireside, piano lounge
- Library with internet and lounge
- Different Strokes, painting club and craft room
- Fitness studio
- Store to Door: light grocery service
Our residential homes include many green features as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
Every suite at Longworth is well appointed; just add your personal touches to make it home.