Over the years, we have had the opportunity to touch many lives by building unique communities and properties across southwestern Ontario. We’ve also been fortunate enough to meet and work with wonderful clients along the way, which is why we designed Sifton Rewards, our Customer Referral Program. It’s our way of saying thank you and ensuring that we continue to build lasting relationships with the people that matter most – our valued customers.
Share in up to $1000 with every successful referral to Sifton!
Referrals to a Retirement Residence, Commercial Property or New Home results in $500 for both parties. Referrals to a Residential Rental Property results in $200 for both parties.
Sifton customers can simply introduce a friend or family member to a Sifton property, and if they become our customer within six months of the referral, both parties will be rewarded.
Read the program Rules & Regulations.
CUSTOMER REFERRAL FORM
Rules & Regulations
- Referrals must be made by a Sifton customer.
- A Sifton customer is defined as:
- A current resident of a Sifton Retirement Residence
- A current tenant of a Sifton Residential Rental unit
- A current tenant of a Sifton Commercial property, or the employee of a current tenant
- A current Sifton homeowner that resides in, or has signed a firm Offer to Purchase in an active Sifton Neighbourhood
- Referring party must have an account in good standing.
- Referrals are not paid for transfers/relocation from one home or rental unit to another.
- Rewards are paid if the executed offer to purchase or lease from the referred party is received within six months of the referral.
- Referrals are paid at the time of new home close or tenant move in (with minimum one-year occupancy agreement).
- The records of the Sifton Rewards program kept by the staff at Sifton Properties Limited are deemed to be the accurate and final records for the program.
- The Rewards Program is subject to change without notice.
- Sifton employees are not eligible for the monetary portion of the Rewards Program.