Add some personality to your home on spaces such as coffee tables, side tables, counters or your kitchen islands with a unique vignette. Vignettes are personalized, unique arrangements that can be changed up each season. Here are a few tips to create your own decorate vignette at home.
- Limit your items to odd numbers. This adds an asymmetry that can be pleasing to the eye
- Add height. Use statues, branches or tall vases to add dimension.
- Bring in living elements. Whether it is flowers, greenery, fruits or veggies, this will bring some life into your arrangement.
- Be quirky. Add unique touches with something that is personal to you.
- Anchor. Use a tray, bowl or stacked books to anchor the arrangement.
- Use your senses. Try a candle, diffuser or potpourri to embrace all your senses.
- And have fun! Bring in colours that pop or complement the rest of the room. Most importantly, make it your own!
For more inspiration check out our New Homes.