The Westhill is conveniently located in Waterloo, near The Boardwalk shopping area. Situated on a quiet cul de sac, in a park-like setting, it’s just minutes from your choice of shops, restaurants and recreation – making for the perfect retirement lifestyle among new friends.
Looking for more? Explore our Facebook page where you’ll find recent photos, events, and a glimpse at our close-knit community.
Join us at our Fall Fair Open House!
Click below to learn more and RSVP.
Take A Self-Guided Virtual Tour!
To move through the space, click on the screen to move or “walk” around, click and drag to shift your view or “look” around, and use your scroll function to focus your view larger or smaller. If you prefer to navigate using a keyboard, the up and down arrows move you forward and back, the left and right arrows shift your view, and the plus and minus keys focus in and out.
Key Lifestyle Features
- Beautifully designed suites with spacious 9 ft. ceilings and large balconies
- Professional and caring team members to ensure high levels of comfort and security
- Comfortable yet elegant restaurant style dining where you choose your dinner companion(s) and a time that suits you
- Embrace the benefits of a healthy mind, body and soul through our diverse social activities, exercise programs and day excursions with the exclusive Coach of The Westhill
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Ample parking for residents, guests and staff
- In suite storage to accommodate all of your treasures and belongings
- Lovely outdoor gardens to be enjoyed with friends in the Gazebo
- The Billiards games room
- Century Hall, theatre
- Demonstration kitchen
- Textures, hair salon and spa
- Fitness club
- Store to Door: light grocery service
Our Retirement Residences include many green features as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
Every suite at The Westhill is well appointed; just add your personal touches to make it home.