Dorchester Terrace is located in the picturesque rural town of Dorchester, just east of London. Its proximity to Highway 401 makes it a convenient location for visiting family and friends, while also being close to nearby shopping and other modern amenities. At Dorchester Terrace, our passion for healthy aging and personalized service are seamlessly combined to support your independent retirement lifestyle in the village.
Looking for more? Explore our Facebook page where you’ll find recent photos, events, and a glimpse at our close-knit community.
Key Lifestyle Features
- Well-appointed suites with beautiful Juliette balconies that open to fresh country air
- Professional and caring team members to ensure high levels of comfort and security
- Comfortable yet elegant restaurant style dining where you choose your dinner companion(s) and a time that suits you
- Embrace the benefits of a healthy mind, body and soul through our diverse social activities, exercise programs and day excursions with the exclusive Dorchester Terrace Coach
- Our garden terrace and outdoor putting green keeps you active and on your toes!
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Dealer’s Den, games room and library
- Century Hall, Theatre
- Creative Corner, art studio
- Rendezvous, party room
- Healthy Habit, fitness club
- Store to Door: light grocery service
Our Retirement Residences include many green features as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing our carbon footprint.
Every suite at Dorchester Terrace is well appointed; just add your personal touches to make it home.